About Levi Strauss & Co.
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.17 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.17 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.17 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.17 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.17 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.17 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.17 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.17 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.17 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.17 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.17 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.17 responses
Levi Strauss & Co. Reviews
Working as a Stock Associate in back-of-house was the first job I ever had. It was a great first job while you're in high school. It's flexible, easy, only part-time, and pretty fun when you're in school. I was promoted to Stock Lead just about a year later and enjoyed that as well. Working in the back consisted of folding, replenishment, restocking, taking in shipment, organizing product, making bar codes, and helping out on the sales floor and cash registers. The job gets very repetitive and boring overtime though. It also wasn't fun to have some shifts in the morning, some at night, a constantly changing work week, few work hours, and low hourly pay. Only recommend to first time job seekers.
Levi Strauss is a successful, well developed business that sets high standards for themselves. They credit themselves with keeping their store very clean and keep the products straightened up. At the store they have size convertor sheets to give our customers a measurement to look for while shopping. The employees are very friendly, and we make sure to offer our assistance such as looking for their size in the back to check if we have it. When a customer is in the fitting rooms, the employees go back to the fitting rooms to follow up in case the customer needs a different size or if they would like to see how to style the jeans with other clothes in the store. While checking out, we make enjoyable but professional conversation, so the customer doesn’t feel awkward. One thing I would like to see Levi Strauss stores improve on is to address the customers when they walk into the store.
Working here really was a great and different experience. While working here, we did a weekly learning seminar where we learned background of Levi's. We learned as to why the jeans were named the way it was and how it all cam about. You met a lot of different people coming in and working in Levi's as well. It was actually a very pleasant experience. The upper management was hands on in our location as well.