About Leidos Holdings Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Leidos Holdings Inc. Reviews
I think this is the same Leidos Biomedical that I work at, but I'm not sure. I like working for the company so far anyways. It allows me to come in at my own time so long as I get my work done. Plus everyone on the team stays until the work is done, not when their 8 hours is up. This makes work go quicker and the work that needs to be done finished faster. It's nice to have everyone work as a team which is something I haven't experienced much at other companies.
Leidos is an excellent company to work for. The leadership is responsive and concerned about the employees, employee engagement groups are very active and widespread, and the pay and benefits is competitive.
Competitive hourly pay & tuition reimbursement make working for this company enviable among friends. I’ve also seen many grow within the company.