About Lands' End
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.10 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
Lands' End Reviews
Working at Lands End was an amazing experience, it was my first job. Coworkers were great to work with. Management was strict but still respectful. I was well trained and informed in order to work efficiently. I personally was exited to go to work. The pay was well for a first job.Customers were hard to work with at times but overall a great place to work. The environment was always positive there was no drama. Things were well kept professionally. The workplace culture was really good if you made a mistake you were not shamed for it but rather shown how to not make the same mistake again.
Lands' End has been a great place for me to work for the past two years. As a college student, I am not always at home, but Lands' End is great about letting me work whenever I am home for a weekend or for a school break! They are flexible with my hours, and understanding of my need for a second job as a college student! I am very lucky to work with Lands' End.
Lands' End is a great place to work if you are looking for a flexible schedule as a part-time employee or a full-time employee with good benefits. The environment is fast-paced but the company makes sure you have the proper training and time to adjust. The people are friendly and there are many opportunities throughout the company.