About L Brands
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 23 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.23 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.23 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.23 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.23 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.23 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.23 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.23 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.23 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.23 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.23 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.23 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.23 responses
L Brands Reviews
I have been an employee of L Brands for about 3 years now and it definitely has its ups and downs. First the pay is very nice for a part time job as well as the help it gives me to pay off my student loans, slowly. Unfortunately there are some downs, the company will often change plans on us at the last minute which requires our managers to scramble at changing the schedule and getting associates to work last minute. On top of this it is very hard to be good at our job when other associates are not, the fact that the company doesn't allow managers to fire associates can be a huge problem sometimes when we have an associate who has already passed the 30 grace period and decided that they all of a sudden don't want to perform properly.
L Brands leaders truly care about their employees. As long as you are curious and a hard worker they have so many opportunities open for their employees. They are flexible and willing to work with an employee if they need time off for a sick child, court, or any other situation. There is a lot of change and leadership helps their employees through it. The compensation and benefits even for entry level employees are above average. There are countless opportunities to grow. The culture is lighthearted and fun but very productive.
I like that fact that you can move up within the company, but I do not like how long it takes to move up. I do not like the fact that if you have a poor manager, that manager dictates the fate of you moving up within the company. I feel that it should be a collective decision. Immediate supervisors don’t always have the core values of the company. My old supervisor told me to “slow down and pump the brakes.” I feel that that displays poor management.