About L-3 Communications
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
L-3 Communications Reviews
I worked for L-3 Communications / Engility Corp. for 4 years. The work atmosphere was easy going. My co-workers were very pleasant and great to be around. (I am still friends with a few 4 years later.) Supervisors were appreciative of hardworking employees. They awarded those who held up their end, with spot bonuses and glowing evaluations / referrals. I would highly recommend L-3 Communications to all who enjoy working, appreciate being noticed, and like an open atmosphere.
Great place to work, good pay and benefits. The work is not hard, but can be challenging. Overtime opportunities exist in almost every department. There is a good opportunity for upward movement in the company. This facility has a gym and two cafeterias available during the week and on weekends for employees. There is a dry cleaner on the facility at a discount rate for employees.
I have worked for L-3 Communications (now L3 Technologies) for 3 years between 3 different divisions; 1 year in Afghanistan, a few months on a union contract in San Diego, and now 2 years in Canada on a unique contract with the US Navy. Ironically, the contract in Afghanistan felt the most stable, with the most benefits. Overall, L3 has been a better than average company to work for.