KPMG Reviews

The opportunity for lateral and vertical movement within KPMG and from KPMG into other opportunities makes the company a very attractive option.
I had a great experience! Everyone was so welcoming and I feel as if I have grown tremendously during just one summer.
I worked in the Deal Advisory Group for several years. The group is fast-paced with highly motivated individuals from top to bottom. It was a good place to start a career with opportunity for advancement and significant responsibility. Hours can be tough.
Start Your Review of KPMG
Very great place to work for, they are supportive of your personal goals and help/work with you to achieve them. Great benefits and mentors.
It was awesome, since the people here are just the best! Whenever I needed help with any task anyone was ready to help. I never felt left out since day 1, I even started it by attended a B-Day office party
I love KPMG. I think being a consultant right out of college is a great career because you are given access to senior level leadership at firms where if you worked elsewhere it would take years to get access to. Couldn't be happier but also ready for my next adventure!
It was great. I had an excellent time learning from my colleagues. The other interns were really friendly and fun but the working environment could be slightly better. There was an emphasis on face-time which I did not like.
I loved the environment and the people around me. Although it is a rigorous career with sometimes long hours, you are rewarded with bonuses, benefits, and PTO during off season. The people around you are smart and just as hard working
Makes you feel important and has lots of Exit opportunities. Company invests a lot into their employees and builds you for a stable career. Long hours and bad work to Life balance but has good happy hours and gifts often to make you feel appreciated.
I enjoy the environment. Great place, great people! I could not have picked a better place to gain my first experience in corporate accounting. The way they have internships set-up, really allows young professionals to navigate to a position that best suits their professional personality.
Good starter job with great training experience. While I wouldn't recommend a long-term tenure, it's a great launching pad.
Great place to start a career and grow as a professional! Great mentoring relationships and a lot of opportunities to work in various industries!