About Kona Grill
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Kona Grill Reviews
As with most restaurant jobs, the hours are flexible, and the environment is moderately laid-back and fun! Management is helpful and concerned about the wellbeing of the staff and guests. My commute from home is rather short and pleasant. The employees tend to be young and friendly. If you like sushi, you will enjoy kona grill.
I work as a server and I love it! They work well with my schedule and continue to strive to find what works best for everyone. It is a great first server job to train servers to care about the consumers interests and needs, providing great service! I only wish they offered scholarships for higher education.
Working as a Hostess at Kona Grill provided me with the flexibility I needed as a full time college student, as well as allowing me to hold down a part time job. I made a lot of great friends and gained firsthand insight into the restaurant industry working as a FOH. Overall, it is a great first job, and if you are dedicated to working hard, you can eventually work your way up to a server position. The management was very supportive in terms of a working environment and being flexible with requests for time off, school hours, etc. My only criticism is that corporate be more involved when implementing new changes such as a new menu, new hours, etc to their employees as well as guests. I also wish that they would allow for more employee input into the company, as well as spreading out pay raises to more restaurant employees vs. upper management in corporate. After all, a company is only as strong as the management and employees within it.