1703 West 5th Street Suite 700
Austin, TX 78703
About Kindred at Home - Girling Community Care
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.11 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
Kindred at Home - Girling Community Care Reviews
Working for Girling Healthcare has been a rewarding experience for me. I assist them bathing, meal prep, cleaning and most important providing a listening ear. I love when I can enter their house and bring a smile to their face. Many elderly clients dont have family or adequate care and no one to visits and I provide these services with a smile and a hug. I would like to see other providers give the love and effort to assist them. Providers get into the job for money, but its way more than that. They dont understand that one day the will age and need the same professional care they are hired to do.
I like that a variety of personalities that are hired. I do not like that employees are expected to perform duties management cannot do themselves nor even explain how all these duties can be done. Unorganized when it comes to maintaining compliance. No new ideas to improve are ever accepted. Extremely high turn over. No incentives for being greater than average. Inconsistency with daily tasks to improve quality. Employees are tasked with far more duties than can realistically and honestly be obtained. 1 person does 50 things so 1/2 done incorrectly. Pay rates not consistent nor competitive. Nepotism causing conflict. It is very personally rewarding for those who love to help their community and those not fired continue to work for the cause.
I work at the Kindred at Home in Overland Park, KS. This is an excellent company to work for. The leadership is 100% dedicated to the vision of the company and they give their team all the resources necessary to execute. It is the perfect place for someone who wants more than a job, and wants real purpose and meaning in the work.