KeyBank Reviews

I feel that the company creates a stable job environment and tries to compensate for the level of difficult tasks employees face. Although I do not agree with certain policies and procedures that effect clients that bank with Keybank.
The company as a whole is nice to work for. They have great benefits and pay well. However, the communication up the chain of command is lacking.
Diverse place to work with great compensation. There are mentoring programs and plenty of training opportunities. Many volunteer opportunities and fundraisers for good causes. There transparency on how the company is performing, wellness incentives and fitness reimbursement.
Start Your Review of KeyBank
I love the different committees I can be apart of which out any issues with my manager about participating. They encourage workplace engagement.
They are very flexible and help me out in every way possible. The environment and coworkers are awesome!
I can honestly say that I have no complaints. The trainers are wonderful, giving people and help each individual trainee develop their client services skills and knowledge. The company cares about their employees and their thoughts and feelings. The compensation and benefits are great too!
Amazing place to work, great benefits and upward mobility. I have been here for 4 years and just received a promotion and pursuing graduate education.
KeyBank is a customer service company and they offer you the very best service and quality products.
I loved the customers at my location. The employees were great. But theirs very little room for growth. Not enough people stayed long enough to make it easy to get things done. Very busy branch and never enough tellers. I started and we never had more than 3 at a time. Which makes it very rough. But over all good company to work for.
Awesome company. They definitely care about making sure you are well trained, and informed. It can seem tough at first but once you get past the first couple weeks, its smoother sailing.
I like products they offer. They believe in better financial wellness.Once I started working at Key I opened a checking account followed by a savings, a credit card, and they helped me with debit consolidation. It made me feel a whole lot better about where I was and where I was going. I love being able to pass this on with our clients.
I've recently been hired as a teller for Key Bank. I am so thankful for the opportunity as I don't have experience. During my interview the hiring manager and I laughed, something that surprised me. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that at Key Bank diversity is celebrated, they have several awards to prove it. My compensation is above average, even in spite of my lack of experience. After only a month I am being encouraged to develop a career path and to utilize the resources they have available. I am happy and excited for what the future holds for me here at Key Bank!
I was a contractor, recently laid off. I liked that this is a very friendly environment to work within. I would say there is some improvement needed to consistency in workflow philosophy, in that higher level management could better synchronize planning with regard to the fulfillment strategy that lower management faces.
Great work atmosphere, good work to school ratio. I like to come to work everyday. People are so nice and go out of their way to help you