No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.10 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
I can honestly say that I have no complaints. The trainers are wonderful, giving people and help each individual trainee develop their client services skills and knowledge. The company cares about their employees and their thoughts and feelings. The compensation and benefits are great too!
I've recently been hired as a teller for Key Bank. I am so thankful for the opportunity as I don't have experience. During my interview the hiring manager and I laughed, something that surprised me. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that at Key Bank diversity is celebrated, they have several awards to prove it. My compensation is above average, even in spite of my lack of experience. After only a month I am being encouraged to develop a career path and to utilize the resources they have available. I am happy and excited for what the future holds for me here at Key Bank!
I was a contractor, recently laid off. I liked that this is a very friendly environment to work within. I would say there is some improvement needed to consistency in workflow philosophy, in that higher level management could better synchronize planning with regard to the fulfillment strategy that lower management faces.