About Kendra Scott
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is all women.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.5 responses
Kendra Scott Reviews
This is a fun company to work for. The hardest part is that you are expected to always wear multiple pieces from their collection, but that is not bad because their jewelry is cute! Would recommend this company to any girl that loves to dress up and interact with other sweet clients and co-workers!
I felt the management was very passive, the manager would ask questions about me when I wasn't there, and I was never given a clear reason as to why I was fired, which by the way, was over EMAIL. I truly enjoyed the job even though it was very very boring when t wasn't busy. I liked making women feel beautiful, and making boyfriends less stressed out when browsing lol. I appreciate that they do so much philanthropy, but I feel as though it was an unprofessional environment with a professional aesthetic. I felt as though too much of the job relied on my appearance, doing my hair and make up everyday, looking appealing as a means to generate business.
I worked at the friendswood location and the managers were extremely rude and not willing to work with the employees on anything. Love the customers not the associates.