KAR Auction Services Reviews

It was great for awhile but not the performance metrics are unattainable with all the variables you can not personally control.
Fast paced yet exciting environment. Big focus on becoming a positive influence in the community. Pay and benefits are fantastic and are competitive with like positions in the area. Centrally located and easy to commute to. They truly care about their employees and understand that life gets in the way sometimes. The company has so many parts that it's easy to find your niche market or to transfer within the company to a position that you are excited about.
Amazing place with work and has unlimited growth. The people are very friendly which makes it an great team atmosphere.
Start Your Review of KAR Auction Services
I love my coworkers first and foremost. My coworkers are kind, personable, and overall care about one another as more than just coworkers. I've become very close to this business over the years and I've been so grateful to be apart of the KAR team. This was my first job after graduating college and I've learned so much than I ever thought I would.
I enjoy every aspect of my career at Adesa. My managers are great to work with and supportive of their employees work, school, and home lives, I work with a great group of employees, and I love the challenges that are given to me on a weekly basis to keep up my knowledge of the auction business.
As a entry level hire, the environment is amazing and the growth opportunities are high if you work hard.