About Kaman's Art Shoppes
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.11 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.11 responses
Kaman's Art Shoppes Reviews
It's a pretty cool company to work for. I work at the Kaman's location in Carowinds, and I have really enjoyed what I do! I work as a body artist, doing henna tattoos and painting kids' faces. I love seeing my art skills improve and seeing customers appreciate my work.
I love the people there and the job has been excellent. I've worked there four summers as of now. I felt such love and it was incredible how much it helped me grow. I was an incredibly shy kid and it was my first job that I had ever had. I had a wonderful and hilarious boss. She wasn't afraid to be stern when she needed to, but I could go to her for anything and she was very understanding. She's moved on to other things, but I'll never forget how she helped me. She and the company are amazing and overall, I am very pleased to work there. Of course there are monotonous, boring days here and there, but I wouldn't change my experience for a thing.
I love the local workplace culture. Not the dream job I want, more like halfway. But at the moment I would not trade this seasonal position for anything. I have great mutual respect with my managers and co-workers. I do want to see more expansion on the type of services and forms of portraits we offer. Maybe more benefits and compensation for the workers below manager and lead level. If you plan on applying to work here, make sure you have a support net first, like living with your family or a second full-time job.