Clothing, Fashion & Textiles
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the company is all women.13 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.13 responses
I loved working at Justice. The customer service aspect of the job is extremely essential. The main goal was to build the sale while making the customer, the little girl and or the parent, feel confident about what they are leaving the store with. Therefore, a lot of questions must be asked, eye contact and helping them to the best of your ability. Other stores do not do as well in this area because their location is convenient and brings in a lot of traffic, but I believe the company overall would really a lot more successful if all stores gave it their all. Overall, I grew a lot and became more comfortable talking to strangers for the greater good and seeing little girls so confident and excited for their new merchandise is a great feeling knowing you are the cause of her joy!
As a sales associate at Justice, I enjoyed being able to brighten a little girl's day by helping her find the perfect outfit to wear to school or to a special event. The hours offered by Justice were somewhat flexible. The only issue I had while working at Justice was being able to request off. A lot of my coworkers were given the opportunity to request off but me, on the other hand, was always ridiculed when I took off.
I have worked at Justice for about 5 years and was recently moved up from a style advisor to lead style advisor, and I have loved almost every second of it. The atmosphere at my store is the best my coworkers are the best and our customer's are the best. Yet, like any other job there are ups and downs, some of those downs being really late night or really early mornings and the occasional argument between coworkers but ever that would make me rethink my job. I would not change a single thing about the store I work for it has always been a place where if I have an issue I can voice my concerns openly. I have also had the opportunity to display my creativity by putting and running store fashion shows, and I am grateful for that experience.