About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 151 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.151 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.151 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.151 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.151 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.151 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.151 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.151 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.151 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.151 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.151 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.151 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.151 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.151 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.151 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.151 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.151 responses
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Reviews
I have worked for chase for 6 months and have enjoyed the camaraderie among my peers and the daily interactions with my customers. I have had the opportunity to work in a location that makes me feel as though I am truly part of the community--something I have been longing for since I have moved to this city two years ago. My boss is very supportive of my educational goals, I receive a generous amount of time off to balance work, school, and my personal life. Chase also partners with my school to provide me with a 25% discount which allows me to save thousands in tuition every year. I have health insurance and retirement benefits which are helping me be prepared for life's challenges in the present and future. Very grateful to be working for such a wonderful company and part of a great team!
I work with a temp agency during tax season. I'm in data entry and enter tax information. This is a fairly easy job. Security is strict since we're dealing with tax information, social security numbers, checks, etc. Some people may complain about security, but it's necessary since someone might steal information. They want to make sure no one steals any social security numbers or checks. It's better to be safe than sorry. Even though security is strict, the guards are friendly. Supervisors are nice, but can be strict if needed.
I have worked at other banks before. I work in the retail side - in a new branch. Chase is expanding and there is a lot of opportunity for growth in retail. I was offered a position that was desirable to me because it involved a move. Relocation package was good. Chase's processes are pretty well streamlined and my day to day job is relatively easy, expectations are clear, benefits are good and training is good. Feels like a stable job and Chase hires other good staff so I feel the branch environment is supportive and productive. Take-home pay could be more competitive.