About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 137 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.137 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.137 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.137 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.137 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.137 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.137 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.137 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.137 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.137 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.137 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.137 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.137 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.137 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.137 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.137 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.137 responses
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Reviews
I have worked for chase for 6 months and have enjoyed the camaraderie among my peers and the daily interactions with my customers. I have had the opportunity to work in a location that makes me feel as though I am truly part of the community--something I have been longing for since I have moved to this city two years ago. My boss is very supportive of my educational goals, I receive a generous amount of time off to balance work, school, and my personal life. Chase also partners with my school to provide me with a 25% discount which allows me to save thousands in tuition every year. I have health insurance and retirement benefits which are helping me be prepared for life's challenges in the present and future. Very grateful to be working for such a wonderful company and part of a great team!
It is very easy to move up in the company as long as you are motivated and are performing. The benefits are great: pension plan, 401k (5% company match), medical/dental/vision, and a Medical Reimbursement Account for simply doing things that keep you healthy! However, they have cut year-end cash bonuses for employees at the retail banking level which is a disappointment. A lot of competitors have increased bonuses and starting pay.
I am a teller and I have been working here for 4 years and I absolutely love it! The staff and customers are very friendly and the overall environment of the bank is satisfactory. The reason I didn’t give it a full 5 stars is because Chase needs some help on how they treat their employees in certain situations. People work very hard over here and sometimes the pay is not enough. They use to give bonuses throughout the year and raises but they have slowed down or if not stopped that whole process. However, they do pay for sick time and vacation time which is a plus.