About Johnson Controls International
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.20 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.20 responses
Johnson Controls International Reviews
Johnson Controls is a great place to work. The experience at the company can vary tremendously, depending on department and supervisor. However, my experience has been consistently positive and I applaud the company's vision and mission statement.
I started working for Johnson Controls when I lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was an engineering intern for about almost 2 years. It was a very lovely experience because everyone worked hard and believed in being the best company out there. everyone was very nice and welcoming and were able to work in a team environment.
The benefits are slightly above industry standard. I also do not feel micromanaged at all. As a logistician I work at my own pace and I can flex my schedule. Overall, I would say working here is a blessing as the company is paying for me to obtain a graduate degree.