About Johnson & Johnson
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.20 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.20 responses
Johnson & Johnson Reviews
Johnson & Johnson is a wonderful company for the mid-career professional. With excellent work/life balance and benefits, it's a great company to start a family with. There is opportunity for mobility and exposure to many different industries within the Johnson & Johnson umbrella - medical devices, pharmaceuticals, consumer, supply chain, finance, IT/Technology Services are all found at J&J. For those who are non-native to New Jersey, adjusting to the culture and geography of the state can be challenging (especially for early-in-career employees that just graduated college). Additionally, the culture at J&J is quite bureaucratic - relationships with senior leadership are crucial for advancement and end-of-year merit bonuses. J&J doesn't have very diverse senior leadership but seems to be acknowledging that and working towards improving. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, J&J has demonstrated that it values employees by allowing everyone to work remotely and avoiding furloughs.
The best part about working at J&J was the company culture. I think J&J does an excellent job at hiring smart and intelligent people. Therefore, you don't have to worry about the quality of people's work and can rather spend your energy on growing together as a team. The company is also built on the Credo and it can be clearly seen in the action of the employees!
GREAT people work here. Corporate management is VERY disconnected, so their directives are often not communicated, or are late, frazzled, lack reality, and are very disconnected, which causes lots of chaos and stress.