About Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital Reviews
Overall JHACH has been a wonderful experience and I really love working with such an amazing team of professionals. With the integration of All Children's and Johns Hopkins a couple years ago it was a bit of a rocky transition, and recently with all the stories in the media it has caused a lot of confusion throughout the community but the staff, nurses, and physicians truly love their patients and want to see their patients strive.
I have worked as PRN for this hospital for 6 months and have always been on a supportive team who truly loves coming to work. The environment is professional yet fun. Everyone has a connection to the patients, no matter what the job title. I love the sense of community and integrity this institution instills. I wish there was more incentive for PRN, such as tuition reimbursement or annual raises.
John Hopkins All Children's Hospital is a very strategic organizations and is well known for its excellences in health care. John Hopkins ACH holds all of its employees to the highest standards enabling patient care to be very effective. This organization is very diverse in both staff and patient population. The staff at John Hopkins ACH always put their best foot forward when implementing patient care and customer service .