Jamba Juice Reviews

I loved working in an environment where the standard for service was high, as well as the quality of the products we offered. During my employment at Jamba Juice, I had the opportunity to work as a team lead. Gaining this experience greatly strengthened my leadership skills and has resulted in me being a more well-rounded individual. My knowledge of both health and service was expanded as a result of working for this company for almost 3 years.
Overall it is a very fun and flexible job to have if you are a student. Management is always willing to work with you to create a work-life balance. I have met some of my closest friends through working at this job. One of the best places I have worked at by far.
Working at Jamba Juice is so much fun, it's almost like your not working the atmosphere is so welcoming and it's a blast. The management really do care about their employees and treat everyone with a wonderful amount of respect and caring.
Start Your Review of Jamba Juice
Jamba is an amazing company where the employees are always put first. The environment is engaging and allows workers to truly feel at home. My experience working for Jamba has truly been life changing as I was able to grow into a more confident and outgoing version of myself. I have confidence in the company knowing that customers truly are Jamba's number one priority, and makes sure that we are being honest and faithful to our guests. Customers never have to question our practices, food quality, or safety measures ensured when visiting due to this transparency. I feel proud to call Jamba my home and a place where I truly feel happy to be everyday.
I worked for Jamba Juice for 5 years, met some really good people, I would definitely recommend this place to work, I believe working for this company enhance my customer service, my nutritional skills improved as well great starter job for teens, health = wealth
I loved working at Jamba Juice! I made some amazing friends there and had a blast blending smoothies. The management was very nice and easy to talk to.
Great experience. General Manager really hypes up the employees and ensures that they are happy and putting out the best products. Jamba means to celebrate and I genuinely believe that my workplace has provided that for its employees and customers.
I love working here because of the laid back and happy environment. My coworkers are awesome and very welcoming and the management is very efficient. Amazing job for teenagers
It's a great job for a high schooler with lots of flexibility in your availability. Have some trouble with people shortages but overall good experience. Often get really busy though.
The people there are like family. They care for you and always encourage you to do your best. At Jamba I was taught to learn from mistakes and grow from them rather than be defeated. My bosses were patient and caring and our customers were happy and always walked away with a smile!
The job is easy and not too demanding. Which is perfect for a college student. Yes you are on your feet for most of your shift. But you have a team of people working with you so you don’t become overwhelmed with the work load
Great place for a starter job. Learn a lot of responsibility regarding having a job, needing to put others before yourself, and working with others. Leadership can vary store to store which makes it a bit tricky, but if you find a store with a solid team and leadership behind you, it can be a fun work experience!
It was an overall pleasant workplace. Pay wasn't great, especially for what they asked of us. We had too many responsibilities to be getting paid so little. Management was nice to us and tried to accommodate our needs as best as possible. There was no workers compensation or any other benefits. There was an employee discount and you would get one free smoothie during your shift.
Jamba Juice was one of the most relaxed, but the most fast-paced job I have ever had. The people around me were fun and you get to know the customers the longer you're here. Great starter job for anyone.
I like that it is fast pace because you're never bored. I wish they have a set time when one leaves because sometimes we leave ealry or later than we were scheduled to work.
Jamba Juice contains and amazing work enviroment with room to grow. They're usually flexible about hours and ther prioritize their workers education above all else.
I worked there for 3 years and It was honestly one of the best places to work. Such flexible scheduling and easy going job. another plus is that you can move up and become a manager at a younger age.
Start Your Review of Jamba Juice
This is a perfect first job. It pays really well for just beginning and you can give or take as many hours as you'd like. The atmosphere is very welcoming and everyone is really nice.
I work in the Wisconsin Jamba Juice franchises. The company is rooted in creating a simple, healthy living, and has genuinely fresh and authentic products that honestly ruined smoothies from other companies for me. There is a lot of opportunity for promotion in the workplace. However, in WI, their compensation is below average compared to other restaurants, and they are not legally required to offer benefits under Wisconsin State Law until they had fifty full-time employees. Therefore, they do not offer any benefits.
Working at Jamba Juice has taught me good work ethics. I have learned to work quickly, and efficiently. I have also had the opportunity to work on communicating skills in customer service, and being able to give to the public. From the outside, working at Jamba Juice as a Team Member, might seem very simple, however it not only takes practice and skill, but our team carries a drive, and heart that mosts stores do not. If anything I have learned to put my heart out in everything I do for Jamba. I appreciate talking to each guest and providing them with the best service possible. I have learned from experience that the energy in the store will definitely reflect in our products. Seeing a guest leave with a smile on their face makes my day, and it is something I enjoy doing for my local community.