About Jamba Juice
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.31 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.31 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.31 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.31 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.31 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.31 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.31 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.31 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.31 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.31 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.31 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.31 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.31 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.31 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.31 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.31 responses
Jamba Juice Reviews
I love working at Jamba Juice the managers and corporate are very polite and caring. It is a blast working for this company Jamba Juice is very fun and challenging at times. Everyone there becomes a big family, even the customers. The fast paced environment always kept me busy, even at slow peaks. They teach you a lot about working with others and how customer satisfaction is always number one priority!
Great place for a starter job. Learn a lot of responsibility regarding having a job, needing to put others before yourself, and working with others. Leadership can vary store to store which makes it a bit tricky, but if you find a store with a solid team and leadership behind you, it can be a fun work experience!
I work in the Wisconsin Jamba Juice franchises. The company is rooted in creating a simple, healthy living, and has genuinely fresh and authentic products that honestly ruined smoothies from other companies for me. There is a lot of opportunity for promotion in the workplace. However, in WI, their compensation is below average compared to other restaurants, and they are not legally required to offer benefits under Wisconsin State Law until they had fifty full-time employees. Therefore, they do not offer any benefits.