About Jamba Juice
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.27 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.27 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.27 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.27 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.27 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.27 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.27 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.27 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.27 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.27 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.27 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.27 responses
Jamba Juice Reviews
I love working at Jamba Juice the managers and corporate are very polite and caring. It is a blast working for this company Jamba Juice is very fun and challenging at times. Everyone there becomes a big family, even the customers. The fast paced environment always kept me busy, even at slow peaks. They teach you a lot about working with others and how customer satisfaction is always number one priority!
I work in the Wisconsin Jamba Juice franchises. The company is rooted in creating a simple, healthy living, and has genuinely fresh and authentic products that honestly ruined smoothies from other companies for me. There is a lot of opportunity for promotion in the workplace. However, in WI, their compensation is below average compared to other restaurants, and they are not legally required to offer benefits under Wisconsin State Law until they had fifty full-time employees. Therefore, they do not offer any benefits.
Working at Jamba Juice has taught me good work ethics. I have learned to work quickly, and efficiently. I have also had the opportunity to work on communicating skills in customer service, and being able to give to the public. From the outside, working at Jamba Juice as a Team Member, might seem very simple, however it not only takes practice and skill, but our team carries a drive, and heart that mosts stores do not. If anything I have learned to put my heart out in everything I do for Jamba. I appreciate talking to each guest and providing them with the best service possible. I have learned from experience that the energy in the store will definitely reflect in our products. Seeing a guest leave with a smile on their face makes my day, and it is something I enjoy doing for my local community.