About Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Government, Military & Defense, Technology
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.12 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. Reviews
Positives: higher pay than many local companies, very flexible schedule, location close to home. Negatives: Benefits: No maternity leave until this year. Mothers had to purchase STD prior to becoming pregnant or receive no benefits. Bereavement leave was added only this year. Growth opportunities: minimal. Those who are not the chosen few are passed over. Job openings are filled without a posting or announcement. No one is given the opportunity to interview, replacements are chosen in advance and placed in the roles. Management: reactive and short-sighted. We ran an outdated 3D software for decades because they didn’t want to pay for licenses & training on something new, despite integration issues and benefits of newer programs, which costs us work. Culture: Cycles of hiring/laying off mean people hoard knowledge to safeguard their value to the company, leading to major information/skill gaps when these people move on. Overall:Jacobs is behind industry standards and very poorly run.
They kept me here since high school. Now am a college student, still working here with a bright future ahead with this company. They want the young people to learn and grow within the company!
I have been here for 15 years now. The environment at Jacobs has changed a lot in the last few years. We are more people oriented and make sure that our employees needs are taken care of. I have had to take medical leave several times and have never worried that I won't have a job when I come back to the office. Additionally, they are very supportive of those of us who have decided to go back to school and have a respectable tuition reimbursement program in place to help with that decision.