1701 N Senate Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202
About IU Health Methodist Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
IU Health Methodist Hospital Reviews
I have enjoyed my experience working at IU Health. Currently, I am an intern in a pathology lab and love the experience. Everyone is incredibly friendly that I have met, and clearly eager to teach students. The experience has been imperative towards my steps to the medical field. Due to the varying locations of IU Health, although it is a large organization it feels like a small business due to the interaction of the individuals. The connection with the other locations is important in order to continue giving strong care and research. Working at the Indianapolis location has been wonderful because of the connection between the other hospitals in the area.
I work for IU health, it is an excellent place to work because the management is so loyal to their employees. They do everything in their power to make sure that their employees are happy with their jobs. Their engagement in their employees is excellent. Also they provide alot of incentives for growth and learning and IU health is excellent in patient and employee experience, they give benefits,tuition reimbursement and loads of discounts for enjoyable activities. The greatest thing though, is their loyalty to their employees.
I really enjoy working at Methodist Hospital. I work in the Emergency Department overnight so it becomes very lively very quickly. There is never anything short of excitement happening at any given time. My coworkers are lovely people, and management is pretty short staffed, but efficient for what they have.