No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.11 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
It's a decent job if you need one. Management could be better. If you aren't ready to sit at a desk for 8 hours while either talking to someone for the whole time or leaving hundreds of voicemails then don't accept the position. Good benefits with health insurance, free cell service, and tuition reimbursement. Very nice cafe/lunch area with vending machines and snacks. They also have a game room for employees which is pretty awesome that you can also lounge in. I like the job and personally recommend it to people.
My experience at iQor was different. I was working in collections and learned new tricks and trades. I loved the hours, pay and incentives they offered. My co-workers were competitive but friendly as well. Their were people of all ages and ethnicity. They offered great bonus opportunities.
My experience is amazing, glad to be an asset to the company. Many growth opportunities that I will take advantage of. Only possible thing that may need to change is motivating the employees more with consistent incentives.