Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.53 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.53 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.53 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.53 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.53 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.53 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.53 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.53 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.53 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.53 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.53 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.53 responses
This is a super easy, time efficient job for people who live a busy life, or for students with unpredictable schedules. Make your own hours!
I started InstaCart with the intention of having flexibility in a job and it provided just that. It is pretty fair in the earnings and the app is easy to use! It is a competative job but that I enjoy. It always gives you opportunities to pick up shifts or pick up batches. There is not much I wish to see changed because they are always taking customer feedback. Sometimes they do send you on a delivery out of the way but you can choose to skip it with little penalty. I hope this helps!
The company makes frequent changes to their app, which are necessary but always seem to fall short, making your job as a shopper a bit more difficult than it has to be. They also don't guarantee that the stores they work with offer reliable wifi, so getting signal during some orders is very difficult. They also don't guarantee minimum wage, and given that their pay structure places a large "responsibility" on customers to provide pretty generous gratuities, shoppers shouldn't expect to reliably earn minimum wage.