Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital Reviews

I enjoy working at Ball Memorial and would love to continue my nursing career there. I want to eventually work in the NICU.
IU Health is a great place to work. There are opportunities for advancement all around, and if you don't quite fit in your job position, you can transfer internally and try something new. That's my favorite thing about working for the company. Otherwise, the pay is decent, benefits are good, and the coworkers are great. Only bad thing I have to say is communication is lacking a bit around here.
I needed a job that provided flexibility and ability to work around my hectic life schedule. This job has provided flexibility, and the opportunity to explore some future career goals. There are several areas of improvement that can be made however. Compensation is lower than expected.
Start Your Review of Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
Great nurses and doctors. Long weight times in the emergency room. It’s never a good idea to put patient’s in the emergency room in the hallway. The nurses seem to care about their patients.
The overall experience has been ok. The pay could be better. The benefits are good for the most part. The education reimbursement needs to be better. The upper management could be more attentive to all employees.