No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.37 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.37 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.37 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.37 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.37 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.37 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.37 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.37 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.37 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.37 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.37 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.37 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.37 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.37 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.37 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.37 responses
Experiences can range from varies standpoints. Of course, there will be issues that will arise throughout the process of running a business. At the end of the day are your employees traveling home with enough income to feed their families? Do you ignore all your life distractions to satisfy each customer no matter the race? How about employees who have been on your team since you begun managing? I can not forget about the regulars. Every weekend night our drunk brothers and sisters from the club, remind me how fun life is. If you can scream yes to those questions you deserve 4 stars. Might have to dodge a couple pancakes!
They’re doing very well with marketing and fixing the structure of some of the older stores, however, the management, cooks and serving staff have trouble communicating. Obviously this leads to misunderstandings, gossip, drama and more unnecessary behavior as a result of the lack of well rounded staff they tend to hire. It has become apparent to me that the district and general managers -and of course approved by their higher ups, overwork employees with the skill or capability to run the entire store leaving the second and night shift with much of the dirty work, half the reward, even less appreciation and only 2-4 members total of staff. I will switch serving jobs soon but I hope furthering my education will allow me a position to have more respect in a workplace rather than working for bare minimum whilst trying to express ideas without having any authority take them seriously.
Working here was a wonderful experience.It was a fast paced environment, perfect for multitasks and great for go getters. I enjoyed the busy shifts which went by quickly and I was able to meet a lot of people. Management was great to their employees and very fair. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to break into the serving industry to consider working here as it was a wonderful location that I remained at for over 5+ years. The flexible hours were especially great for students who had to adjust their schedules each semester and even when holidays and breaks came around.