IBM Reviews

I want to start off by saying this is a great company, however, the Datacenter side of the company is run by narcissistic megalomaniacs who do not know how to treat employees decently. Due to decisions on their part, it makes the job harder to do since what were once simple procedures now becomes a series of hoops to jump through with unrealistic deadlines.
Great perks, everyone is highly motivated, lots of upward mobility, good pay, good benefits. One of the luckiest places I've had the luxury of being employed with.
Started with IBM right after I graduated from college for the CBD program. This is a two years rotational program that prepare you to be the leader of the company. You get to rotated to different projects every few months two to a year. There are different career paths you can take from strategy to software functional consultant. You get to travel to different sites and experiences working in teams. If you are looking for exciting non repetitive work, and if you like to constantly challenge yourself, this is the right place for you. Compensation is good compares to other consulting firms.
Start Your Review of IBM
Find The Right Solutions To Build Smarter Businesses With IBM Technology. Enterprise Technology. Developer Tools. Solutions By Industry. Artificial Intelligence.
The company does not pay as well as it used to. New hires get less benefits than older employees. There is a lot of good talent working for the company and interesting projects using the latest technology available. However morale isnt great and layoffs are frequent.
I absolutely love my Job here at IBM. I've seen how my management here grew me into the young and ambitious professional that I now am. I am forever grateful to them for developing me & learning a lot on the job. Some people can be frustrating, but overall I don't regret a thing.
IBM is a huge bureaucracy so learning to deal with everything from getting help with benefits to procedures for travel and expense reporting can be a struggle. They do some things to help with that by having a new employee mentor from outside your immediate team to help give you some pointers and to be a first place to look when trying to figure things out.
Diversity of new hires. Emphasis on user experience design in software development. Mixture of old school employees that were "lifers" and new career designers, engineers and offering/product managers.
I worked for company for about 8 years and I learned a lot. They were always willing to suppot my unpaid leave when I needed to take extended vacation. My manager drive me towards personal growth and challange me to participate on interesting projects. I attended severeal courses which improved my personal growth. Overaly I was very satisfied to work for the company for all these years. I will not hesitate to join the company again anywhere in the world.
Great opportunity for professional development for a full career. The company has changed a lot so you can move into different career paths as you go through professional maturity.
I work as a contractor. Great place to work.
Colleagues are collaborative and helpful. Flexible schedules are allowed.
Working for such a big company could be overwhelming, but overall, I enjoyed being an intern here. The pay was excellent, and the location was incredible. There was no housing stipend though.
Absolutely love it !Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it ! Absolutely love it !
Nothing I absolutely loved my internship here with IBM. I've learned so much about the industry during it and loved every moment of it.
The company is fantastic about how they treat their employees. Giving them opportunities to excel. They have a good career path that helps you understand what to do to get to the next level.
I love the flexibility IBM provides for new hires to gain various types of experience. The training programs at our disposal allow us to nurture our skills as entry-level consultants. The relationship between managers and entry level seems to be strong at the moment with channels of communication being wide open. It is important and encouraged to take advantage of your career while at IBM, which tends to foster a very competitive environment. This can be a good or bad observation depending on how you respond to the circumstances.
Being able to work for this company has opened my perspectives on what corporate life is really like. IBM has been around for hundreds of years! I would even say one of the oldest tech companies. I have learned so much about the many innovative things coming to IBM and I'm really excited for where this company is heading. The people that work here are a tad on the older side, but that just means they have more knowledge to give to the younger generation coming into the company. This experience was more than I could ever ask for in an internship! Well done, IBM!
Start Your Review of IBM
I learned immensely as a result of my work experience at IBM. I am so thankful to have had this opportunity!
It's a been great place to start my career as a consultant! The workplace has a great culture and a lot of young people, who enjoy working together. The tasks are not as challenging as I had hoped though.
The best thing about working at IBM is the focus on learning and staying dynamic. They really believe that workers who are constantly adapting gives them an advantage in the market.