No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.26 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.26 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.26 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.26 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.26 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.26 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.26 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.26 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.26 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.26 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.26 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.26 responses
Being able to work for this company has opened my perspectives on what corporate life is really like. IBM has been around for hundreds of years! I would even say one of the oldest tech companies. I have learned so much about the many innovative things coming to IBM and I'm really excited for where this company is heading. The people that work here are a tad on the older side, but that just means they have more knowledge to give to the younger generation coming into the company. This experience was more than I could ever ask for in an internship! Well done, IBM!
Started with IBM right after I graduated from college for the CBD program. This is a two years rotational program that prepare you to be the leader of the company. You get to rotated to different projects every few months two to a year. There are different career paths you can take from strategy to software functional consultant. You get to travel to different sites and experiences working in teams. If you are looking for exciting non repetitive work, and if you like to constantly challenge yourself, this is the right place for you. Compensation is good compares to other consulting firms.
Certainly a great company with a strong reputation. As with any company it has its pros and cons. From a positive perspective, the company truly cares about its employees and their families The company provides a fair work-life balance and it is flexible when it comes to work hours and locations. Opportunities are endless as you are more or less free to explore different areas of the business throughout your career. From a negative perspective, the compensation at the company is fair on the surface but the expectations from management in terms of workload do not sync with this compensation. In terms of workflow and idea generation because it is a larger, seasoned company there tends to be a bottleneck. Other than that the company overall is a great place to build experience and get a leg-up on your professional career.