Food & Beverage, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 87 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.87 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.87 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.87 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.87 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.87 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.87 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.87 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.87 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.87 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.87 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.87 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.87 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.87 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.87 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.87 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.87 responses
I love working for this company. I transferred stores when I switched schools, very convenient. Great pay and very flexible for students! I’ve worked in several different departments, and was pleased with the training I was provided to do my job efficiently. This company cares about their employees. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for good pay and even better people.
Love the atmosphere. Great coworkers and customers. Starting out the other baristas were helpful in teaching me about how things work around the workspace, as well as where everything is located. At first, it was unnatural and I always asked questions but now a few months in and almost barista certified. I have had more than enough time practicing on the bar as well as interacting with customers and getting to know our regulars. Working as a barista is a very fun experience, though it can get stressful at times and the customers may not always be the best when everyone stays in their role it helps to keep things running smoothly.
I've loved the 'family' environment, as well as the 'customer first' attitude. The training is a little lacking, as I've had to be the one driving my own learning, but overall I've enjoyed working there!