No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 53 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.53 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.53 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.53 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.53 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.53 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 53 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.53 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.53 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.53 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.53 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.53 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.53 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.53 responses
I was concerned going from a very small company to a large company like Humana but I can truly say that it was the best career choice I have ever made. I feel valued as an employee (much more than I did with the small business). Humana provides limitless resources for their employees to become more marketable including certifications, tuition assistance, training materials , and skill building content. Humana offers competitive pay and benefits and celebrates individual accomplishments as well as enterprise accomplishments. They strive to create a unique working environment which includes agile work space and work-at-home opportunities. They listen to their employees and have transparent communication. I feel like I am part of the team and I often times find myself wishing I had started with Humana sooner!
I love Humana! It is a great place to work. Humana continues to find new ways to improve the health care industry. I love how much Humana does for it's members. Humana is always coming up with new programs. The best thing about working for Humana. You are valued for your opinion and higher management listens and makes changes. Not like other companies who just do not care. Humana cares about their employees and continues to do the best by them.
Humana is a large company and is ever changing. The best benefit is being able to work from home. I think this is a huge factor in choosing a career. Do you like working with others all day or do you prefer being alone and working independently. Humana rates high on compensation and work culture. They offer wellness time and wellness incentives. But they rate low on management- big turnover on managers. Their style of management is Micro- management. Lots of bean counting, audits, grading.