About Hospital Corporation of America
Health Care, Human Resources
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 21 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.21 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.21 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.21 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.21 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.21 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.21 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.21 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.21 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.21 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.21 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.21 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.21 responses
Hospital Corporation of America Reviews
I have been employed by HCA for almost 25 years. All within the Gulf Coast Division. They truly care about their employees and their facilities. HCA Hope fund is the benefit that stands out the most. They give millions of employee contributed dollars through charities to assist employees through personal crises or on a broader scale like the storms the Gulf Coast suffered this past season. Without this, some would be left with nothing. HCA recruited nurses from other facilities across the country to come and relieve nurses in Houston whose homes were devastated by Harvey. Some even chose to stay on when their own homes were in jeopardy of losing their own homes to Irma. They offer EAP for Mental Health Assistance; because let's be honest, it happens. They offer top-notch health insurance including dental and vision. One can even purchase Safe Lock ID protection. We have a long and short-term disability and life insurance options. All facilities have free parking.
Great people to work with. Pilot program, fast paced. Needed more workers though. There was always something new to learn and there was a good mentiring ststem at the beginning. Manager and supervisors were awesome as well as our boss who had a lot to deal with. Very interesting, always learning something new and deepening my consciousness of the issues involved in BH and SA. I would go back but since my surgery am unable to handle the stress. Overall an amazing place to work.
I have worked with HCA for almost 6 years now. There is potential for new grads to learn a lot and grow as a nursing professional. Some are encouraged to lead as clinical coordinators and nurse managers, while others are inspired to continue their education to become nurse practitioners of the future. I am currently on the path of continuing my education in Family Health Nursing and hope to make a big impact on the changing face of health care.