HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center Reviews

What I like about this hospital unit is the quality of patient care given. The patients always leave with a smile on their face. So far I have nothing to complain about.
Location is far there is closer location st Osborn . There is more at the Osborn location. There is always traffic.
Coworkers are great, management is budget fixated but attempts to keep employee satisfaction with food and visits.
Start Your Review of HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
I recently started a phlebotomy position at Honor Health and I love to employee based atmosphere. The love and guidance each patient is given is an incredible environment to be surrounded by. Learning a lot of my basic skills from the VA, I came into Honor Health with a wide range of knowledge and skills that I use on a daily basis. I've had the best experience with them so far and cannot wait to see where the future leads!
Absolutely love working for honorhealth finance department we all work great under pressure, hands on learning, daily problem solving and fast customer service.
I like working for HonorHealth. They provide a very competitive pay. As a scribe, I work closely with my physician. She is well liked and respected by her patients and other staff members.
Awesome Radiology manager and wonderful staff. Very beautiful hospital and quick ER visits. Everyone that I work with is friendly and helpful. Not a very high turnover rate with staff and the best cafeteria.
Excellent place to be a nurse if you like an affluent population of patients. Great place to start your career. Top-notch orthopedic surgeons. Beautiful hospital with spacious rooms. Downfall is having shifts frequently canceled during the summer.
This little hospital has the most amazingly personable doctors, nurses and staff! They have advanced technology that is unexpected in a smalller hospital and have better than average outcomes. The orthopedic surgical unit and the surgeons with privileges there are some of the best anywhere.