About Honeywell International Inc.
Automotive, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
Honeywell International Inc. Reviews
Honey well-Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions, and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now. To be successful, businesses need to commit resources and time to training their employees, as well any independent contractors with whom they work. According to Honey well, the changing nature of business requires training that is not only continual but strongly rooted in the organization's business plan. For this to occur, companies must also implement frequent assessments of their employees trainings and operations. If an assessment uncovers a weak area, businesses need to address it through revising their methods. Plus I Love the pay and benefits.
Honeywell's culture is not a "feel good, everyone is happy, unicorn and rainbows." It is demanding and tough. Everyone is expected to perform at 120%. It sounds bad but it's not. The company's expectation is that everyone needs to work as if they are the COO of the company. This drives employees to work hard to improve the bottom line. It keeps the company competitive and allows us to rank top of our industry year after year. Honeywell is not for the faint of heart. Those who tough it out will see definitely reap the benefits. Honeywell is tough, but the hard work pays off.
A company dedicated to tech advances, but not necessarily customer service or providing a good working environment for their employees. 401k is great, but the work climate leaves much lacking.