About Honeywell Aerospace
Airlines & Aviation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.9 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly older in age.9 responses
Honeywell Aerospace Reviews
Current intern at Honeywell Aerospace- there is wide variety of old employees and new employees. Many of my co-workers say that it is fairly easy to switch departments and try something new after working in a certain position for several years. The onboarding process is not well organized for interns/new hires- it took some of the interns up to 3 weeks in order to get everything they needed to do their jobs. However, my co-workers are great and very helpful, and I have not experienced any discrimination here due to my age, race, or gender. If there is something that I do not know, I feel comfortable asking my manager and co-workers for help.
Working at Honeywell Aerospace is an experience unlike any other I've had. You are immersed into their culture as soon as you get there. Everything is very structured and interesting and there are plenty of opportunities for growth within the company. My site has amazing facilities with a great varied cafeteria, gym and areas to rest.
Corporate America through and through. No company culture, the job completely depends on who your manager is. Recent College Grads work for pennies while old guys who type with their pointer fingers command high salaries and discontinued pensions. It's a great stepping stone for other places.