Home Instead Senior Care Reviews

Home Instead Senior Care is a great company for in home care of your loved ones. As an employee I looked forward to getting to know all clients and helping them with any task needed. Home Instead's training was great to help feel prepared to complete these tasks. Their continued support and flexible scheduling throughout my time with them also was fantastic. The only thing I would change is the distance I would drive to some peoples homes but I could've told my schedulers this to make this adjustment. Overall I enjoyed my time working for them.
I have worked for Home Instead in Annandale, Virginia for 12 years. I can't picture myself anywhere else. They treat their clients and all their staff like family. I'm proud of the care that I provide and feel appreciated for my contributions. They offer health insurance and 401K, which is awesome.
Home Instead is a great place to work if you love taking care of elderly people and want to work for a company that values you as much as their customers!
Start Your Review of Home Instead Senior Care
I love working here but only wish there were benefits like insurance. The hours could also be more consistent.
Brilliant place to work. i love the Flexible hours and the staff is super understanding. as a full time student, this job is exactly what i needed to have a great work life balance.
This is a great company to work for! Has a friendly/ Family atmosphere. Very rewarding job working with great coworkers and the seniors in our area!
Home Instead Senior Care is one of the best agencies for finding care in the home for your loved ones. The people I work with are very caring and easy to be around.
Okay employer. No a competitive pay in the industry. Work is flexible as expected. Has integrated technology into the workplace.
My experience with Home Instead Senior Care with my local office has been overall, very good. I love the work I do with senior citizens and the elderly. The pay could be better, and the benefits, there are none. That needs to change. I am a college student, a wife and mother, and a full time employee. I can't decrease my work hours because of my pay grade. I still have to pay my bills while I go to school. But this company is perfect for helping those who need help so that they can stay in their own home and not be sent off to the nursing homes.
Just over a Wonderful experience. They took someone like me, with little experience and gave me opportunities to learn and grow. I could say thank you enough to this company.
My experience at this place has been pretty good. I like the way they’re communicate with the employees and how things work at this place. The clients are very respectful and willing to assist when caregivers need it
Overall not a bad experience. Wish pay was higher. Very flexible and I love that. Great staff and coworkers. Clients are great as well.
I love working with the staff. They are very adamant about getting you hours. I enjoy working the elderly and spend one on one time with them. It pleases me to help them with the things they cannot do for them selves.
I love everything about this work experience. I work at the Florida one in FWB. It’s amazing and the staff here are very friendly and helpful. Best decision I made was to work here. They are like family. Very caring. This job is very challenging and hours can be very unpredictable, but the experience of the job is worth it. Very rewarding experience.
im A college student and I’m able to work around my school schedule . I drive around 5 minutes away and am able to get the hours I need for PA school. The pay is okay. For the amount of work I do, I should be paid more than minimum wage, but I’m not.
I love this job mainly because of the flexible hours. I am currently a nursing student and the administrative staff are very understanding of my cramped schedule. They are able to accomadate to my class schedules and are willing to work with me. I am able to make relationships with consistent clients and get to practice skills and the care that I would give in a hospital as a nurse. Its a laid back job that doesn't require a lot while still giving me some money in my pocket.
Good if you have a very bad schedule and need help getting work at odd hours. Pay isn't good and not a lot of chances for a raise but really nice staff and good for time off.
Start Your Review of Home Instead Senior Care
Working at Home Instead has taught me to enjoy the company of older adults. This is a great company that gives you on the job training and allows you to choose work hours that best suite your life. Currently being in nursing school, this is the perfect job for those who would like to learn the ropes of care giving by being what older adults need at their most vulnerable.
Great company with great workers but bad pay. Also you have to drive to each clinics home and gas can become expensive.
I work at the Lancaster, PA location and love it. They offer true flexibility and the office staff is easy to communicate with. After graduation I hope to work in a more official capacity. I enjoy my time with my clients and have recommended the employer many times.