About Home Instead Senior Care
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.49 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.49 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.49 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.49 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.49 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.49 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.49 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.49 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.49 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.49 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.49 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.49 responses
Home Instead Senior Care Reviews
Home Instead Senior Care is very specific to the region I can imagine. I worked at the Verona, Virginia location and had wonderful owners. They care about the quality of the care clients received. They taught not only technical skills but professional skills. They made sure they had caregivers on their team that were good matches and a fit. Even when we were short staffed they would ride out to client homes and sit with them. They recognized caregivers of the month and made our schedules very flexible. They were awesome at working with staff and they had a huge surplus of clients so you could work as much or little as you liked.No one was full time besides office staff so there were no benefits. Roger and Pam rock!
I have worked for Home Instead in Annandale, Virginia for 12 years. I can't picture myself anywhere else. They treat their clients and all their staff like family. I'm proud of the care that I provide and feel appreciated for my contributions. They offer health insurance and 401K, which is awesome.
I like the fact that the owners of the company in Oakwood Village, OH are very fair and down to earth, not to mention, hands-on. In addition, they really care about their staff. There is plenty of room for flexible hours, which allows me to continue my education. The employees are able to pick and choose the locations that they want to work in and there are always shifts available. Although the compensation is average, I would improve that because the cost of living has gone up tremendously and benefits are always needed. However, the company offers other incentives such as bonuses for picking up extra shifts.