About Home Helpers
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Home Helpers Reviews
I find joy in working for a company who really cares about its employees. They have always been very friendly and easy to talk to. The scheduler is flexible and allows me to adjust my work schedule to fit my school and family routine. Employees get bonus incentives like: gas cards, various types of gift cards, gift baskets valued at 100 dollars etc. These incentives are based on employee job performance, patient compliments, picking up additional shifts.
Training for management employees and yearly. More benefits to employees for example, health , vision, paid time off , sick days , vacation days. More reliable hours and more customers to provide to cash flow of company.
I enjoy working for Home Helpers because the office staff are friendly and easy to work with. They are very upbeat and makes everyone feel welcomed almost like family. They offer incentives based off work performance such as gift cards, baskets, small checks $25-150.