About Highmark Inc.
Health Care, Insurance
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Highmark Inc. Reviews
During my time at Highmark, I was surprised at how very detailed the training was. The team based groups in which each member was placed, was very beneficial and efficient to new employees. Questions, that arose, were answered promptly and efficiently. It seemed like there was always someone who was waiting and willing to help others in need. Compensation was great and there was ample oppurtunity to advance. The benefits were seemingly endless as well as the opportunity for overtime. Overall, Highmark Inc. is a very good place to work.
I really like the salary pay and competitive wages. This is a very flexible work from home position. I really enjoy everyone I work for and my supervisor is excellent. I like that meetings are quarterly so the long distant workers do not have to drive long distances to attend meetings. I like the services the company offers its members. I dislike the contract job. Every three years the state determines if the program I work for will have the contract for three years. This position could be unreliable because it is contract. Overall I am very pleased working for HighMark Inc and hope to continue working for many years to come.
High mark is a great company to work for. I work form home as a care coordinator working with the mental health community. High mark offers many wonderful benefits such as, life insurance, health, dental, and retirement. Just to name a few. The company is very competitive with their pay as well. I am currently working for this company now.