Automotive, Consumer Products, Transportation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.24 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.24 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.24 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.24 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.24 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.24 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.24 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.24 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.24 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.24 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.24 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.24 responses
I have only been working with Hertz since January 2018, but I love it! The training provided is very helpful, plus you get hands on training in the branch. Once you get promoted to ABM, you can apply for different positions within the company. There are so many people that I have spoken with that have been with the company for about two years, and they have moved up and transferred to different departments. The best part of working here is knowing there is opportunities in other departments, and you don't have to stay in operations!
It is a good company to work for you grow and develop a plan for success to succeed in life. I love a challenge, and as a self-motivated learner, I really enjoy going above and beyond when it comes to tackling new tasks and learning new skills. In my past sales job, we had a client for whom English was not their first language. I enrolled in online language classes on my off time and learned enough to become conversationally fluent with them. Not only were they touched by my ability to communicate with them in their native tongue, but my new language skill opened up a whole new channel for my sales team and we were able to increase our inbound marketing by 24%. I know this job requires someone who is open to learning and I’m not only open, I’m excited to continue to do so.
I've been at Hertz a little over a year. I like the corporation because if you work hard and stay focused, it's easy to move up in the company. I started of as a Branch Manager trainee and now I'm an Assistant Branch Manager. I think Hertz should pay its employee's more money, especially the people at the lower level. For example, the Car Washers, if they got paid more the turn over rate would be less and that would put less stress on those Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Manger Trainees, Sales Representatives, and so forth.