Health Care, Human Resources
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.22 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
I have worked with Healthsouth for 4+ years. Great place to work, great benefits and a lot of room to grow inside the company! Love that this company incorporates many different jobs in one. They have hospitals, therapy, home health and more.
I decided to volunteer at HealthSouth Corporation in my spare time to gain for knowledge and experience. The staff is incredible and everyone has welcomed me with open arms. I have learned so much volunteering at the hospital and it has played a huge role in my decision making for my future. The experience I've gained from HealthSouth is priceless!
I love the sense of teamwork; communication via walkie-talkies, however, some nurses refuse to do CNA work/help at all. Not all of them, but there are quite a few. Since the schedule change, all nursing employees have to work every other weekend. No exceptions, which isn't ideal or an option for some people. The work itself is hard, especially without help, and work-related issues at my facility seems to be increasing. There needs to be more staff readily, instead of depending on agency to show up (they hardly do, or leave mid-shift).