About HCR ManorCare
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 24 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.24 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.24 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.24 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.24 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.24 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.24 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.24 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.24 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.24 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.24 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.24 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.24 responses
HCR ManorCare Reviews
I have worked for HCR ManorCare twice. The job experience is neutral but pleasant. The residents was very easy to care for and the employees was pleasant. Management was not too bad. Some things can be fixed far as updates to the building and their employee policies. I also feel they can have better food for the resident. The food they serve is not up to standards, my opinion. Activities can be more engaging. They do the same things all the time. Overall the job is oky.
Great environment - I love interacting with the patients and 90% of the nursing staff are friendly, supportive, fun to be around. The administration could use some work - sometimes very difficult to get schedules, communication not always prompt.
I believe this company means well, but like all places the some people they hired for higher up positions are rude, uncaring, selfish, mean. I understand the female must maintain dominant for the position, but rude is a different story.