About Harris County Sheriff's Office
Safety & Security
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
Harris County Sheriff's Office Reviews
Most of the people that work here are good hardworking people. The pay should be increased for the work that is done. More opportunities should be provided for civilian promotion, particularly to employees who do not have degrees but have many years of work experience.
This job has been a very interesting career. I have learned and seen so many different situations and gain resourceful knowledge. I plan to advance within the company.
Being at this job has been a challenge for me. I've been at the Harris County jail for quite some time now and the times have severely changed from the tome o first started and how they are now. Some work with me and some work against me. This isn't a job for the weak minded. You have to have some tough skin if you plan on coming into this job.