About Harkins Theatres
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.9 responses
Harkins Theatres Reviews
Harkins Theatres is an excellent company to work for, promising the ultimate movie-going experience. The company truly puts the customers first and is passionate about providing the best service possible. Harkins also takes good care of its staff members by putting an emphasis on growth and development. There is always an opportunity to learn and progress within levels of management in the company. In addition, individuals who work here may have part of their tuition covered in their endeavor for higher education.
I've only been working here for a month and it's hands down one of the best jobs I've ever had! The company treats their employees really well by giving us free movie entry, star rewards, and awesome management.
Working at Harkins is overall fine. I enjoy the job and the perks because I really like movies, and cleaning theaters and selling tickets and food isn't exactly rocket science. However I find the environment tends to feel a lot like high school since there are so many teens and young adults working in close proximity. Overall, there is a lot of drama in the workplace and I sometimes get the feeling that management has a tendency to play favorites, but that's more of a hunch than anything.