No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the company is all women.22 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
I've been an employee at Gymboree for a small while now, and I've really enjoyed selling the product as a sales associate. The company is going through big changes and adjusting product to fit the modern day fashion styles. This offers exciting new changes within each location as well as structural changes with positions and opportunities for advancement. If you like working in retail, I'd recommend working for Gymboree as they really care for their employees, their product, and most of all the customer.
This company cares for its customers and has knowledgeable staff that see the importance of customer care, but neglect can "small problems" like customer care or employee hours. Good being flexibility with work schedule, location & staff. Bad being pay rate, growth opportunity, benefits are nonexistent unless your full-time.
Great place to work. Company cares about employees. Good benefits. Opportunity to get promoted. Encourage associates to be part of a great team, and care about employees opinions. Mostly entry level position. Good environment to learn about retail. Great job for College students.