Gwinnett Medical Center Reviews

I love working at Gwinnett Medical. I have been here for 6 years now and it has allowed for a lot of personal growth. Im currently working as a tech and can't wait to start working as a nurse. Staff is friendly and supportive, management is on top of things, and its overall a great place to work.
After being out of work for three years, it was a blessing that I landed here a Gwinnett Medical Center. Like the flexible you can potently have in schedule change due to I am not back in school and able to take my classes to get my degree.
Gwinnett Medical Center is one of the biggest employers in Gwinnett. The environment is family oriented and most people tend to stay employed here for a very long time. I hope that once I complete my nursing education, I can become a nurse practitioner for Gwinnett Medical Center.
Start Your Review of Gwinnett Medical Center
Gwinnett medical center in lawrenceville is a great place to work. Its filled with many opportunities for people of all social class and cultures.
The management here really wanted to keep the student nurses interested in what the company and hospital are about. Each time there was a meeting with all of the student nurse externs, they told us that they wanted to help us be the best nurses and that they will do anything to help us on that journey. My favorite part was the fact that they wanted to help you, regardless of whether you wanted to stay on with the hospital after graduation. They really did care about the future nursing class.
The company is a great place to work for but the one thing that could change is the yearly raises. There should be a bigger raise and equal distributed to all the departments not just one specific department.
Coworkers are great, but the management is terrible. They're out of touch with their employees and do not listen to their employees' concerns. This could be a fantastic institution if they paid more attention.
Love working for Gwinnett! Have been employed there for almost 6 years and would consider my coworkers family. Gwinnett medical is a growing hospital that provides great care to the people of Lawrenceville. It’s a clean facility and does a lot for the community.
GMC’s staff is nothing but excellent. The care provided for patients is outstanding. It is a great teaching hospital for young healthcare professionals.
The staff is nice and very family oriented. they don't hesitate it ate to jump to help if in need. My department works with my school schedule without giving me a hard time about it.
Great place to work.
Awsome benefits.
Friendly staff and coworkers.
Great to work in my community.
Love my job.
Studying to be a nurse.
Gwinnett Medical is a very stable working environment, however the salaries aren't up to par with some other hospitals in the area, but they do have one thing going for them- the location. Also, it seems as though they have a lot of opportunities for advancement for non-clinical people.
Better management, Fair raises 19 cents is not a real raise expected at least 35-50 cents
Self scheduling means others get in first ALL THE TIME... you get crappy schedule! some get long weekends you barely get your weekend