Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center Reviews

I enjoy working for Gundersen. It's a place where caring meets excellence. Not only does this company care about their patients, they care about their employees. Very proud to be a Gundersen employee.
I worked in two departments. I enjoyed working in both departments and learned a lot about the medical field. I enjoy working with people and both departments allowed me to work with a plethora of people. I learned many skills including communication with patients, families, and staff as well as computer skills, and much more.
Gundersen Health System is a very supportive employer. Management is always encouraging workers to do there best and too take vacations when need. the management at Gundersen is open minded and family friendly.
One thing I would like to see change at Gundersen, is the management being more open to the employees and keep them updated at a certain level of current problems.
Start Your Review of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Very nice facility! Most coworkers are awesome and super helpful, willing to teach. Pay is competitive with frequent raises
It has been great to be a part of the organization. There is so much to learn and so much to see. The staff are very courteous, so your coworkers are very hardworking individuals who truly care about patient-care. However, sometimes, administration can be unclear about visions and goals, which create uneasiness, doubt, stress, and loss of great talent from each department.
I very much enjoy working for Gundersen Health System. I fell that the organization practices in a way that supports it's mission, vision and values.
Pretty good place to work! I've learned a lot in my unit, and they have a free gym! They could offer more benefits as well as more discounts at local places, but I'm a freebie lover. As a place of employment they do have good compensation rates and the differentials are very good incentives.
Fantastic place to work! I was a lifelong patient of Gundersen first and it's great to see from an employee perspective now that they truly care about their patient's experience - from the all aspects of the company! I couldn't ask for better!