About Guess Inc.
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.18 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.18 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.18 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.18 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.18 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 18 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.18 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.18 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.18 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.18 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.18 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.18 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.18 responses
Guess Inc. Reviews
Overall, there is countless opportunities to grow or change careers at Guess Inc. Most of the employees have started at the company in the retail stores and have used their experience to transfer into a management role at HQ. It is exciting to be at corporate and see the business structure changes and new products coming out for the upcoming season. There is a lot of hands-on opportunities and would recommend this company to anyone who might be interested in the retail business.
Great experience! I love working with the clientele and assisting in their shopping experience. The environment is excellent and the store is small. Pretty comfortable, I love working here.
The company doesn't provide enough for the staff. The management is terrible, the manager is unprofessional with clients and employees. The customers do not come first according to the managers. The benefits are non existent, the only benefit is the discount which most of the time is the same as the discounts for clients. The pay is low, and the work is excessive for the pay. The managers are constantly talking poorly to customers and employees. The managers make fun of the staff and employee through the walkie talkies.