No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.40 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.40 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.40 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.40 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.40 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.40 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.40 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.40 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.40 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.40 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.40 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.40 responses
It was great when i first started, and i thought advancement were possible. However, it was all false promises to led a person to fill a vacant slot. The company has been a revolving the door (except for the management part). Alot of employees had just gave up, and seek employment elsewhere. Donors had threatened employees, and set a trash can on fire. I wish this center, would be more like Biomat or other sister companies, i believe then the experience would be much more pleasant, and advancements would be possible.
I love working here! The Staff and Donors are great to see every day! Everyone cares about each other, and it's a great stepping stone in the medical field. I've been a Phlebotomist here for over a year now and will be starting nursing school soon.
Favouritism, management that stays in their office all day and doesn't manage anything, all feedback was negative even though the company promise to help with career/personal progression, promotions are an empty promise. Pay was decent, insurance is great.