About Greystar Property Management
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.17 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.17 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.17 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.17 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.17 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.17 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.17 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.17 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.17 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.17 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.17 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.17 responses
Greystar Property Management Reviews
Excellent place to work! When I received the opportunity to interview I was determined the land the job after looking in to how much the company has grown in such a short time. Who wouldn't want to be apart of something s big? After the interview at the stunning property in Elkridge, MD, I felt pretty confident that I got the job. My Property Manager made me feel important and that she really wanted to get to know me which gave me the impression that she enjoyed our interaction. I was so excited to find that I was her selection and have enjoyed it ever since here. Our team is awesome, our residents are lovely and the frequent visits from our dog residents is such an amazing touch especially for an extreme dog lover as myself. The task are straightforward and there's always help when you need it. The management is knowledgeable, helpful and always available. It is just an all around great place to work. I love my job!
Great versatility in roles. There is always opportunity to move up or around. Greystar has properties all over the world which makes it easy if you should wish to transfer or explore different options. My only con would be on the administrative side. A new employee would not receive access to administrative software until the required training is complete, which makes sense. However, I have found that people do not retain the information after the training is completed and put a strain on the learning process.
Great company to work for, very family orientated! I wish the compensation was better. But living at the apartment I work for has helped my family tremendously!