About Gordon Food Service
Food & Beverage, Delivery & Warehousing
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Gordon Food Service Reviews
I love the work environment here but, there are still some problems. Some of the managers a very uptight while others are way to relaxed. There is not much room for promotion and the only full time positions are for the managers. They will tell you one thing but then within like two hours things will change. There is no constant here.
It's a good workplace. They pay well and give students hours around their school schedules. I would recommend working here during high school and college because they are flexible. It is easy work and is low stress. The managers at Gordon Food Service work with you to create an easy work environment. It is easy to get your work done and not get stressed out.
This was a great place to work when I first started. Lots of fun and fairly easy job. When management changed everything went downhill. There was fighting between the managers and micromanaging.